Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Picture NOT Hung on the Wall

You may remember a form of this photo from 2 previous posts.  I sneaked in the winter to spring change in the Wordless Wednesday #14~ What's Different? post.   Then last week I shared how I put the Key Station together from an old plate holder

Now take a closer look at the picture which is NOT hung on the wall.  This might be a trick for apartment dwellers that aren't allowed to hang anything on the wall?

I used a ribbon to coordinate with the lamp and looped over the old windows lock.


12 comments:

  1. Very pretty and a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I would have never thought of this.Stopped by from the Creative Me linkup. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thinking. Thanks for sharing this at the Sunday Round Up. Hope to see you next week.
    Rose @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea, very cleaver. I am a new Linky follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea, very cleaver. I am now a new Linky follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great!
    now following GFC
    Thanks for linking up to our Sunday Round Up link party. Hope to see you again this weekend :)
    xoxo
    Heather
    www.Heatherlyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very great idea to "hang" a photo! Very clever indeed. Love you vignette, and am always trying to figure out ways to hide the cords. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration over at Sunday's Best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat idea!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great! We're so glad you linked up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." Thanks for coming and we hope you'll be back. -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great! There are a lot of great ideas here! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower!
    I hope you have a great week!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.