Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Soda Can Airplanes

Sharing at several Linky Parties.
There is so much that I haven't shared from the HWY 127 Yard Sale back in August.
A gentleman was selling these soda can airplanes for the artist.
Said the artist worked several hours just on one airplane.
A breeze was blowing, and it was beautiful to see these pieces of art work their propellers.
I know they look easy to make, but I bet it took some thinking to put weights in the right places.

Sharing at several Linky Parties.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Those don't look easy to make to me at all, I think they're so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing!

    I have come over to visit your covered bridges as you suggested when you visited my blog. You sure have alot of covered bridges...it was fun to look through all of the posts! : ) Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen these and other pop can creations. It's amazing how folks come up with the ideas.
    I can't imagine sitting and cutting and smoothing so many pieces of metal to make these.
    If the planes are any indication I bet your yard sale adventure was time well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I have seen them before...I am amazed at the mind that comes up with these things - just wonderful! Thanks for linking to WWA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How neat...some people are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. These look so cool, you should post a how to now :)...

    Thanks for linking up to our wwHop9 :) at www.craftyspices.com
    Happy Wednesday !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such attention to detail. I'd have band-aids on all my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are cool. I would have never thought to do that. Stoping by from parenting by dummies wordful wednesday link up. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.