Monday, September 16, 2013

Another Hat Trick~ Bedside Pocket


Caught my "Thread Catcher Cap" for my serger being featured over at "Creating my Way to Success."  She asked for more ideas for Upcycling Hats or Caps through an ongoing linky.  If you have a hat trick, please go link it up.  



So here is another hat trick idea I had.
Stick the bill of the cap between the mattress and box springs for a bedside pocket.

When you don't feel well and have to spend a lot of time in bed,
 you never can have enough bedside space for those tissues and such.
***************************

Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo



6 comments:

  1. Cute! I could have saved myself a lot of work.... you can see my bedside pocket here:http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/2013/09/another-hat-trick-bedside-pocket.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this trick! I will be featuring it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!!! Great idea. Thanks for sharing at my Pin Me Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea! I've got loads of caps from my chemo/hairless days. I'm doing this TODAY.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.