Monday, February 23, 2015

Bird Watcher


    So while my family and friends are back in Kentucky which is becoming the new Boston in its own way, I'm fortunate to be at Cocoa Beach!!!
After Mr. G and I settled down on the beach, we had a visitor.
 Bird Beggar?
Mr. G named him Ralph
I decided She was a Bird Watcher, watching US!
Kept her distance walking the perimeter.
Friends came by, which weren't welcomed. 
ah, Mr. G was sneaking them some of this PBC.
Mr. Sea Gull Shot by Mr. G
 We have lift off!
We were out there almost 2 hours.  All the birds left except this one.
Then I stared at the bird for a while and she just stared back at me.  
The thought of Mother entered my head.
At that time a mate came by, they fussed a bit & she flew off with him.
Like Daddy telling Mother, "Leave her alone, she's OK."
 ***********************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page
 Attending these Linky Parties:



4 comments:

  1. Hi there - nice set of pictures - always good to have a companion!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    PS: Welcome to Wild Bird Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gulls are amazing. I would love to see these guys more on a regular basis. Pretty awesome birding on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely series of images and I loved your comments with the shots .

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.