Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wordless Wednesday #118 ~ Man-O-War Jelly Fish: Beautiful but Deadly

@ Cocoa Beach, Florida
 The above shot was cropped and filtered with PhotoScape to make the shot below.
The rest of the shots above have been untouched.

Mr. G took his shots with a Galaxy 5 phone. I took my one shot with a Canon Sure Shot.

After reading more about these creatures on National Geographic, I find the Man-O-War can be deadly to certain human beings.
****************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

6 comments:

  1. These things were quite common where I grew up. Not at all something I would wish on my worst enemy! The pain is insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen one of these. They are quite lovely though.
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/03/its-official-im-sick-of-winter.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo! Reminds me of a photograph I took last summer with the nieces and nephews all gathered around a jelly that had washed ashore. They were so curious and brave to touch it. Cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I've never seen one in the water, much less out of the water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots, despite their lethal qualities they are very beautiful to look at

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.