Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday ~16~ There was a Crooked Man

@ Mountain View, MO

               This house made me think of a rhyme from my childhood.
There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.
 I'm thinking this house is harder to build than one would imagine?
Did I make you think?
*****************

Thanks to the FREE program

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures.

 

1 comment:

  1. hi sweetie :) indeed an elaborated house to build.. makes me think of hobbits lol.. I'm not back full time, but I'm back as always as possible :) love that you're still here.. it's like coming home to someone! thank you for that :) happy end of the week.. xxo

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.