Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sun Best ~ Giant Philodendron

@ St. Augustine, FL, USA
My first glance at these reminded me of the Elephant Ear plant
  which a lot of people in Kentucky raise outside in the summer.

The Elephant Ear grows from a bulb and doesn't vine/climb like this plant.
 Mr. G's sister said this is a Philodendron.
I'm glad they painted the building red, so the plant contrasts and its beauty stands out.
Mr. G did a great job capturing these plants.
 *******************
Thanks to:
Photoscape for downsizing, watermarking photos & editing.

***********************
Please see my "Linky Parties" link above 

for some hard working hosts

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen philodendron with variegated leaves like that - it's an unusual & beautiful vine. Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/01/eat-your-greens-fruity-ones.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaves are very pretty!
    http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2016/01/a-joyful-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty trees, the philodendron look unlike any other vines I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty.
    best regards
    susa from Hamburg

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.