Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Champagne Glass Lamp

I will be so happy when Mr. G's phone contract is up
so he can get another phone with a much better camera.
The lens broke. 
He had it replaced.
They put in a dull lens, we took it back to clean it.
They said they did and that was the best that could be done.
So, he's been taking blurred pictures over a year now.
When he goes Thrift Shop hopping by himself, he takes pictures of ideas to bring back to me.
Sometimes I want to post them to share the idea.
I was able to use PhotoScape so you could see these fairly well.
Just a couple more months and he can bring me back better pictures 
for cute ideas like this one. 
I think the wreath is cute too.
****************************************************

Thanks to the FREE program:

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.