Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Heart Gift Tags


      In yesterday's Monday Memory's post, I stated that I rarely use paper to present my gifts.  I also use a lot of fabric for gift tags.







******************
Tuesday Tutorial Teaser
******************

 I recycled junk mail to make this tag.
It was a very large post card type advertisement that was just stiff enough.
 Fabric was placed on both sides
and held in place with dabs of glue stick where I wouldn't be stitching.
 I free motioned stitched the heart shape and the letter.
Use a fabric marking tool of your choice if you need guidance.
Stitching over 3 times helped the look.
Also, to give it the country look, don't worry about stitching over the same line.
Stitch on a string to tie the tag onto the gift.

 
******************
 You'll find this post at several Linky Parties
Please check them out for some great ideas.


Thanks to 
FREE Photoscape for downsizing, photo enhancements & watermarking photo
Open Office for the FREE word processor

2 comments:

  1. Joy, you are so clever! I really like this idea to not only use up scraps, but to give every gift a personal touch! Sometimes, it's just the creative sewing that fills my cup. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.